Need Some Reassurance That You’re Making The Right Decision?
Most of us like to know we’ve made the best choice before we have to put it to the test. Here’s how we provide reassurance that LASIK at ClearSight is the best decision you can make about your vision:
- Our 20/20 Money Back Guarantee means that if you don’t achieve 20/20 vision from LASIK at ClearSight we’ll refund your fee in full. We understand you don’t want your money back – you want the best vision possible – so this Money Back Guarantee is the best assurance we can give that you’ll achieve the vision you want.
- ClearSight made the decision to provide a 20/20 Guarantee several years ago based on multiple reviews that showed most of our patients saw better than 20/20. Dr. Luke is the only surgeons in OKC confident enough in his results to offer a full refund if you don’t achieve at least 20/20 vision.
- Our 20/20 Money Back Guarantee is a commitment to the excellence of your outcome – in writing – so if you’re concerned about wasting your hard-earned money, this program takes those worries right out of the equation. Dr. Luke won’t approve you for LASIK if he doesn’t believe that you’ll see at least as well, if not better than you see with your glasses or contacts… And when he does green-light your procedure, you’ll have the added reassurance that your financial investment is fully protected. If you qualify*, our 20/20 Guarantee will be available to you once you’ve completed your free Exam and Consultation.
*Certain patients with medical conditions such as amblyopia, glaucoma, corneal issues or previous eye trauma may not qualify as their best-corrected vision is unlikely to reach 20/20 or better. Find out if you qualify at your free exam.
Best Technology Guarantee
At ClearSight, we understand that it takes the best technology to achieve the very best results. We also understand that every patient’s needs are different. We stay ahead of the curve when it comes to updating our technology because we want to ensure the best possible solution for each patient’s unique situation and achieve the best possible results. That’s why we have 4 unique lasers for completely customized treatments and guarantee an all-laser procedure with the best technology available for every LASIK patient.
Why is this important? There are two reasons:
- Fine-tuning: The cornea is living tissue, and healing patterns vary from person to person and can also depend on your age when the procedure is performed. Occasionally, once the healing process is done, it’s desirable to fine-tune the results of the initial procedure. This is perfectly normal and termed an “enhancement.” Our Lifetime Commitment gives you the assurance that these fine-tuning procedures are free or very affordable.
- Changes due to aging: Everyone’s vision changes over time, with most changes occurring within the first 30 years of life. However, for some folks, these changes can continue into their 50s and 60s following the same genetic patterns that first produced their myopia or hyperopia. Again, the remedy is simple but would be costly if it weren’t for our Lifetime Commitment which ensures that you can receive any needed LASIK enhancements at little or no charge.
What’s the difference between ClearSight’s Lifetime Commitment and programs offered by other centers? Our Lifetime Commitment, taken along with our 20/20 Guarantee, uniquely requires no annual eye exams in order to keep the Lifetime Commitment valid, meaning you aren’t required to provide proof that you’ve maintained yearly checkups. This seemingly small difference could actually save you $1,000 over the next ten years and keep you from losing the guarantee completely for skipping even one exam. It’s not likely that you’ll need to call on this guarantee, but if you do it’s reassuring to know that it’s available.
If you have further questions about any of our Guarantees, we’ll answer them thoroughly when you come in for your Free Consultation.