ClearSight’s COVID-19 Safety Policy:
As concerns surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue, we wanted to keep you up to date on how ClearSight Center is responding. In following CDC, Federal, and Local guidelines, we have taken a number of steps to provide a safe environment for our staff and patients.
As always, we encourage our patients to call or text our office with any questions or concerns. We are available at 405-722-2020.
We have implemented the following:
- Temperature checks of all staff, patients, and visitors upon arrival at ClearSight
- We are asking all patients and staff to bring and wear a mask while in our office. If you do not have a mask, you can purchase one from us for $2
- We are asking patients to bring NO friends or family into the office. (If you have a driver, they can pick you up after your appointment.)
- We are regularly cleaning frequently touched surface areas, countertops, door handles and other highly trafficked areas
- If we ask you to fill out paperwork, please keep the pen we provide and we will clean our clipboards between each use
Most importantly, if you have traveled outside the United States in the past two weeks OR if you have a fever, cough, or any other cold or flu like symptoms please call or text us at 405-722-2020 to reschedule your appointment to a future date.
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your understanding during this time.