Current DLR payment plan specials:
With current specials, the cost for DLR ranges from $12,998 to $13,998, which covers treatment for both eyes and is all-inclusive. We offer financing options for payments as low as $258/mo.
DLR is Affordable:
- 36 month $0 down, 0% financing from $362/mo . (WAC)
- 60 month extended financing from $258/mo. (WAC)
Our prices include everything needed to get you seeing clearly at all distances. Whether we recommend an advanced lens replacement or another vision correction treatment as your best option, our prices include everything needed to get you the best possible outcome. For DLR this includes:
- Your comprehensive preoperative diagnostic examinations
- Your laser lens removal treatment
- Your vision correction procedure with a new premium synthetic lens
- Your LASIK or PRK vision correction fine-tuning for clarity at all distances
- Surgery Center facility costs
- All required medications and drops (for up to 3 months as needed)
- All post-operative examinations for 2 years (as needed)
- Lifetime Commitment that includes any post-operative laser touch ups for life*
Our DLR treatment is considered a premium procedure, and costs more than most other vision correction options. This is mainly due to 4 reasons:
1. It requires the precise skill and expertise only provided by a highly trained Ophthalmic Surgeon
2. The cost of laser removal of your existing lens
3. The cost of the specialty engineered replacement lenses
4. Lens procedures are performed in an outpatient surgical center
While this is by no means a small amount of money, the benefits are clear, especially when you compare it to the hassles and frustrations of wearing glasses! Plus, with the DLR treatment you’ll prevent cataracts from ever developing down the road!
A Little Bit More About DLR
The final option for consideration is DLR, or dysfunctional lens replacement. This procedure replaces the natural lens with a technologically advanced lens that can restore vision at all distances, and will even prevent cataracts from developing in the future. DLR is often recommended for patients who have already started to experience some of the aging effects of DLS (dysfunctional lens syndrome), including less crisp vision, cloudiness and glare and halos at night. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, DLR might be your best option!
*Extended financing available WAC – APR and payment based on credit history. Complete details on the money back guarantee and lifetime commitment are available at your Free Exam.